Proven Benefits of the Steel MBS Workout Routine:
1. Fosters mental and spiritual relaxationNothing calms you down quite like transplanting yourself into your sword.
2. Decreases stress and anxietyA few swings, and the day’s drama disappears.
3. Increases aerobic capacityThis workout is not easy. It’ll get your heart racing.
4. Increases energy and staminaKiss those groggy mornings goodbye!
5. Increases flexibility, balance and agilityThis is a meditative practice; reaching centeredness is key.
6. Increases muscle strength and definitionOur swords are metal and physicality is a third of this practice.
7. Enhances quality of sleepExercise is proven to induce better sleep patterns.
8. Enhances the immune systemBringing yourself to a centered state boosts your body’s defenses.
9. Lowers cholesterol levels and blood pressureSteel MBS is a low impact, low pressure workout that’s great for individuals with health issues.
10. Improves joint painThe Steel MBS practice incorporates targeted stretching that relieves joint pressure.
11. Softens stiff musclesRepetitive activities result in the tightening of neck, shoulder and back muscles. The free flowing movements of Steel MBS allows for those tightened muscles to open up and relax.
Trackback from your site.